Nikki Haley just found a new way to be awful

Trump is on trial! If each of you reading this can kick in $10 or $25, it'll help keep Palmer Report firing on all cylinders at this crucial time in our nation's history: Donate now
-----
Palmer Report readers: sign up for our free mailing list here

What would you say of someone who criticized smokers when they were pack-a-day smoker? Also, what would you think of someone who insulted people who make too much money while a millionaire? I am sure — like myself, you’d think these people were practicing the art of hypocrisy.

Politicians do this all the time, and sometimes they make us all laugh with their blatant hypocritical — and very obvious lies. But I doubt any of said politicians do it more obviously than Nikki Haley.

Haley, for me, has managed to distinguish herself from even the most two-faced GOP member. The reason for that is because the woman can’t seem to speak without demonstrating her fake and empty personality.

The latest Haley mistake was to feign outrage over Afghanistan: “Negotiating with the Taliban is like dealing with the devil.”

Wow! Nikki, such harsh criticism — but what I’d like to know is — then why did you do it? I say this because Haley was part of the former guy’s administration when they were negotiating with the Taliban.

I guess Nikki thinks there is more than one Taliban? Maybe she thinks only certain people can negotiate with them. Frankly, I do not believe Haley DOES think, which is part of the problem.

But Haley, who most likely spends every moment thinking of herself getting the Presidential prize, was eviscerated by the best of them.

National Review’s Phillip Klein describes her as “a human chameleon. She thinks we’re too dumb to notice.”

Haley is an easy one to figure out. Everything she does is related to attaining power she will not get. Not only would the GOP not nominate a woman, but Haley has become a punchline, sadly.

I say sadly because I did believe at one time Haley was better than this. She formerly struck me as an intelligent woman who might have been a contender. But like so many before her, she was lulled in by the evil non-leadership of the king of puffiness, the former guy. And like the former guy, Haley’s career and story now have no place to go but down.

Trump is on trial! If each of you reading this can kick in $10 or $25, it'll help keep Palmer Report firing on all cylinders at this crucial time in our nation's history: Donate now
-----
Palmer Report readers: sign up for our free mailing list here