Newt Gingrich just found a new way to humiliate himself

Trump is on trial! If each of you reading this can kick in $10 or $25, it'll help keep Palmer Report firing on all cylinders at this crucial time in our nation's history: Donate now
-----
Palmer Report readers: sign up for our free mailing list here

Newt Gingrich is an idiot. I don’t think I even have to say that. It’s a fact. Like America having fifty states, like Joe Biden being the legitimate President of the United States, Newt Gingrich is an idiot. Some things are just factual.

Newt has always been a bitter and cold man who never missed an opportunity to play dirty politics and lie about Democrats.

Since Afghanistan fell, Gingrich has been among the most vocal in insulting the Biden administration and spreading nasty and hate-fueled propaganda.

Even as I write this, the hateful tweets from Gingrich have reached epic proportions.

For example, he seems content to label our military leadership “woke” and imply this is why the Afghanistan mission failed.

Think about that: in the world of Newt, which I am sure is a pretty miserable place to be — the Afghan army — said what? “We must surrender. We can’t deal with our wokeness.”

Such stupidity! But one must consider why No-good Newt is doing this. For people like Gingrich, only two things matter — money and relevancy.

Newt needs relevancy. Nobody takes him at all seriously — except perhaps infomercial editors. That brings me to the money part. Apparently, Newt needs some because he has a non-Political gig now, and that gig is rather bizarre.

Newt is now popping up on the television screens of insomniacs everywhere, hawking home title insurance. I recently had the non-pleasure of viewing this incredibly boring infomercial, and Newt did convince me.

He convinced me to go with his competitor — if I ever get title insurance. He somehow managed to come across as insincere in the commercial as he does in politics. Perhaps he needs a job requiring no interaction with the public.

Trump is on trial! If each of you reading this can kick in $10 or $25, it'll help keep Palmer Report firing on all cylinders at this crucial time in our nation's history: Donate now
-----
Palmer Report readers: sign up for our free mailing list here