Nancy Pelosi hints at bad news for Jim Jordan

Trump is on trial! If each of you reading this can kick in $10 or $25, it'll help keep Palmer Report firing on all cylinders at this crucial time in our nation's history: Donate now
-----
Palmer Report readers: sign up for our free mailing list here

The January sixth commission is now in place and has started its investigation into the insurrection. Mr. Kevin McCarthy, Congressman and misogynist, continues to stew in his own juices about this fact, but there really is nothing he can do about it. And now Warrior Pelosi is hinting that two GOP members might be called upon to testify.

These two are Jim Jordan of Ohio and Jim Banks of Indiana.

This week, Pelosi reiterated that she rejected them from being a part of the committee because they are “clowns” and “not serious” about the investigation.

More valid words have never been spoken.

And then Pelosi added this: “We’ll see what the committee finds out about them.”

Uh-oh. There is no question in my mind that Jordan is nervous about SOMETHING. If you saw him babbling about whether he spoke to the former guy that day, you’d no doubt agree. It is, to date, the only time I have seen Gym not screaming and even appearing to be highly nervous.

So I am convinced Jordan will be subpoenaed, and Banks most likely will as well. I have complete faith in this committee’s ability to find the truth because it is filled with intelligent and skilled individuals who want to find answers, unlike Mitch McConnell and Mr. McCarthy. The committee’s work will be earnest and lengthy, no doubt running into the 2022 mid-terms. And while they work, the world watches with anticipation to see the results.

Trump is on trial! If each of you reading this can kick in $10 or $25, it'll help keep Palmer Report firing on all cylinders at this crucial time in our nation's history: Donate now
-----
Palmer Report readers: sign up for our free mailing list here