MyPillow guy Mike Lindell’s secret code

Attention Palmer Report readers: sign up for our free mailing list here
-----
Note from Bill Palmer: if each of you reading this can kick in $10 or $25, it'll help keep Palmer Report firing on all cylinders at this crucial time in our nation's history: Donate now

My Pillow guy and recovering crack cocaine addict Mike Lindell is promising to (finally!) produce the “evidence” to support his preposterous claims of voter fraud. He has been holding this “evidence” since January 9th, but for whatever reason has waited for more than seven months to show it to anyone, even as his orange overlord’s lawsuits were going down in flames for lack of evidence.

The bits and pieces he has teased so far are hilarious. As a copy of the Pennsylvania voter roll scrolls across the screen in hexadecimal ASCII format, the viewer is told that they are seeing sinister encrypted evidence of voter fraud. Colorful graphs show “hacking trails” leading directly back to Russia and China, but somehow not bouncing through dozens of servers around the globe on their way here, as would be standard practice for even the dumbest hacker. The numbers of votes Lindell claims were stolen are in many cases, more than the actual total number of votes cast for all candidates combined in those counties.

But the most hilarious part is yet to come. Lindell has promised to provide 37 terabytes of data to “prove” his wild claims. Let’s be clear, 37 terabytes is a LOT of data, enough to hold a scanned copy of every paper ballot cast in the 2020 election, and then some.

Dumping 37 terabytes of “proof” is like claiming to know who killed Jimmy Hoffa and then producing the New York telephone directory as your “proof.” I predict he will make general claims about how we will all see the fraud if we “just look at the data.”

So I eagerly await the latest “dump” from the sedition asylum. Meanwhile I leave you, faithful Palmer Report readers, with this secret encrypted message in hexadecimal ASCII: 42 69 64 65 6E 20 77 6F 6E

Attention Palmer Report readers: sign up for our free mailing list here
-----
Note from Bill Palmer: if each of you reading this can kick in $10 or $25, it'll help keep Palmer Report firing on all cylinders at this crucial time in our nation's history: Donate now