MyPillow guy Mike Lindell flames out

Trump is on trial! If each of you reading this can kick in $10 or $25, it'll help keep Palmer Report firing on all cylinders at this crucial time in our nation's history: Donate now
-----
Palmer Report readers: sign up for our free mailing list here

Mike Lindell, purveyer of the Big Lie and My Pillow, went on Steve Bannon’s podcast recently to complain he has apparently fallen out of favor with Fox News and has had to spend a lot of money on private investigators to find out why.

Lindell accused Fox of a conspiracy against him, because they want the “absolute proof” he has that the election President Biden won was rigged to be kept hidden, which would make no sense even if it were true and such proof existed.

When Bannon asked him why he had not been on Fox News recently, Lindell said, “You know, I’m going to have those answers soon because I’ve hired private investigators and I’ve spent a lot of money on them to investigate everything. The bots and the trolls, who’s behind them? Why is Facebook involved? Wikipedia involved? And then the big question: why isn’t Fox having people on? Why isn’t Fox on there talking about Dominion and Smartmatic and the election fraud?” Because it’s all hogwash and they’ve been sued for billions, just like you have, you crazy fool.

In an earlier rant on Bannon’s podcast, Lindell insisted Trump would be back in office by August, and implicated an unnamed foreign country in a plot to overthrow Trump and bring communism here. If this guy has family or anyone who cares about him, it sounds like it’s conservatorship time.

Trump is on trial! If each of you reading this can kick in $10 or $25, it'll help keep Palmer Report firing on all cylinders at this crucial time in our nation's history: Donate now
-----
Palmer Report readers: sign up for our free mailing list here