Mike Lindell falls to pieces as Donald Trump’s “reinstatement” day doesn’t go the way he’s hoping

Trump is on trial! If each of you reading this can kick in $10 or $25, it'll help keep Palmer Report firing on all cylinders at this crucial time in our nation's history: Donate now
-----
Palmer Report readers: sign up for our free mailing list here

Well, folks, the morning of Friday the thirteenth has come and gone. And Biden is still President. Wow! So what of a certain pillow maker’s prediction? Obviously, that was not real. Nobody REALLY thought the slime that is the former guy would be back in power.

Nobody thought that except Mike Lindell and some VERY gullible Q supporters. Lindell has been making news in a big way. Besides his prediction that never happened (he’d make a lousy psychic), Lindell was busy at his conspiracy event, which he hosted in South Dakota,

Nothing of interest really happened there except for much babbling by Lindell. I am so glad I wasn’t an invited guest. But now Lindell has filed a police report. Now, why would he do that? Well, Mr. Pillow claims he was attacked — and the guilty party is — Antifa! Sigh.

The fact that Antifa is not a real group and never has been does not seem to register with the loopy Lindell. Police in South Dakota have confirmed a report was filed. According to the pillow fanatic, it happened near the elevators at his hotel.

“I’m OK. It hurts a little bit. I just want everyone to know all the evil that’s out there,” said Lindell. He also claimed his house was raided. Some of this could be true. Lindell may well have been attacked. I doubt it was by the group Antifa though, since no such group exists.

The thing about Lindell is unlike pathological liars like Cruz, and Hawley one gets the feeling he may actually BELIEVE what he’s saying or at least part of it. I am not a mental health professional, but my feeling is this guy needs help badly. It would be nice if someone were to tell him that instead of enabling his delusional fantasies.

Trump is on trial! If each of you reading this can kick in $10 or $25, it'll help keep Palmer Report firing on all cylinders at this crucial time in our nation's history: Donate now
-----
Palmer Report readers: sign up for our free mailing list here