Mike Huckabee has full scale meltdown

Trump is on trial! If each of you reading this can kick in $10 or $25, it'll help keep Palmer Report firing on all cylinders at this crucial time in our nation's history: Donate now
-----
Palmer Report readers: sign up for our free mailing list here

Mike Huckabee (ridiculous-Arkansas) is an idiot. Huckabee has long been a wolf in sheep’s clothing. His outward folksy charm fools many. I am not one of them, and he has always been one of the more odious GOP members to me.

Huckabee, whose daughter, Sarah Huckabee Sanders (you remember this gentle and kind woman, right?) is running for Governor, is a fake. So, in his latest move, moronic Mike is acting as though the Arizona audit is just business as usual.

If there is one thing I do hate, it is cult members solemnly trying to pretend they are NOT cult members. Huckabee has posted this on Twitter: “What are they HIDING?!
Democrats are trying to BLOCK the Maricopa election audit. Why?”

My response to him is not something I can put in this article because it is far from PG-rated. So: Mr. Huckabee knows this “audit” is not an audit. It is a fishing expedition ordered by the former guy. Nobody with one ounce of integrity could possibly say anything else.

But being that his image is that of a conservative Republican and being that his daughter is running for Arkansas Governor on the Republican platform, Mike seems to feel he must do this.

Fortunately, people are laughing at him on Twitter. Most of the replies, in fact, are sassy comebacks such as the frequently seen response: “it’s a cult.”

The GOP is going to pay a heavy price for all of this. Indeed, in a way, they already are. As for Huckabee, he is one of the most disingenuous GOP members out there, and sadly, there are plenty where he came from.

Trump is on trial! If each of you reading this can kick in $10 or $25, it'll help keep Palmer Report firing on all cylinders at this crucial time in our nation's history: Donate now
-----
Palmer Report readers: sign up for our free mailing list here