Megyn Kelly just found a whole new way to humiliate herself

Trump is on trial! If each of you reading this can kick in $10 or $25, it'll help keep Palmer Report firing on all cylinders at this crucial time in our nation's history: Donate now
-----
Palmer Report readers: sign up for our free mailing list here

The term “misery loves company” is very well stated. In the case of Republican political pundits, nothing is closer to the truth. Being a Republican pundit must be such a depressing job, especially in these times.

The Democrats are winning and winning by huge margins. And the GOP pundits are becoming more unhinged about it with each passing day. Take the case of one Megyn Kelly. Now, Kelly has always said she’s in the middle politically, which is nonsense. The woman’s Twitter reads like a love letter to all things Republican.

So, now Kelly, in a desperate move that seems purely made to keep the Maga crowd following her tweets, has declared the Academy Awards are dead.

Here is one of her angry tweets: “How’s all that incessant, insufferable woke, depressing lecturing via film, interviews, social media & at the actual, awful awards show going, Hollywood? Oscars Ratings Plummet by 58 Percent in overall, down 64% in the younger audience”.

The ratings are most likely down because people have been through a great deal this year and may not have even realized the show was on. I didn’t know until a couple of days before. The show may not have been glitzy like in past years, but that’s because we have a pesky thing called a pandemic. Why am I writing about the Oscars? Because it matters.

Kelly is up there as one of the worst “pundits” if one could call her that anymore. She has a lot of jealousy issues and, in a recent tweet, declared more than half the media doesn’t do their job well. Kelly herself was fired and is now unemployable, but that seems to be neither here nor there to the bitter former Journalist.

It would be nice if some of these people had the self-awareness to look at themselves and see how foolish their recent actions are. I wouldn’t expect to see that anytime soon.

Trump is on trial! If each of you reading this can kick in $10 or $25, it'll help keep Palmer Report firing on all cylinders at this crucial time in our nation's history: Donate now
-----
Palmer Report readers: sign up for our free mailing list here