Megyn Kelly is more horrifying than ever

Trump is on trial! If each of you reading this can kick in $10 or $25, it'll help keep Palmer Report firing on all cylinders at this crucial time in our nation's history: Donate now
-----
Palmer Report readers: sign up for our free mailing list here

This article is about Megyn Kelly. Before I get into the story, I’d like to address something. A few readers have suggested she not be written about because she is effectively canceled, and nobody takes her seriously anymore. I sincerely appreciate your feedback, but I could not disagree more. Let’s break it down.

Clinical depression, suicidal ideation, and bullying are all real human issues. I have known people who have been lost to suicide, have battled with deep and crippling depression, and have been bullied. ALL of these things are horrible.

Kelly was canceled, yes. But she now resides permanently on Twitter, where she regularly hate-tweets. If her tweets were merely tabloid related or of no consequence, that is one thing. But Kelly seems to have made herself a poster child to mock people with all of the conditions I have just described. And this matters.

People are noticing too, which is why stories are popping up all over the place about Kelly and her seemingly insatiable quest for relevance. Megyn, in recent months, has attacked various people who have come out with their own stories about depression.

Meghan Markle is one example. Kelly laughed at and mocked Markle to the point where some of her own fans were begging her to stop. Recently, Kelly has come under fire for mocking tennis star Naomi Osaka for much the same thing.

Now, she is attacking both our military and people with depression and emotional anxiety The U.S. Open has said they will provide “quiet rooms” for their athletes. Good for them! Kelly proceeded to attack, saying: “Good Lord, please never let the snowflakes who need this sign up for our military.”

Kelly does not know because she is profoundly ignorant that the military provides quiet or safe rooms and has for many years. To say Kelly was eviscerated is putting it mildly.

Having the courage to come out about these struggles represents courage at its highest, which Kelly doesn’t seem to understand.

It is essential to shine a light on her behavior and let others know about it because the more an outcry there is, the more likely we can remove the stigma of these conditions that Kelly seems to loathe so profoundly.

Trump is on trial! If each of you reading this can kick in $10 or $25, it'll help keep Palmer Report firing on all cylinders at this crucial time in our nation's history: Donate now
-----
Palmer Report readers: sign up for our free mailing list here