Matt Gaetz unhinged

Trump is on trial! If each of you reading this can kick in $10 or $25, it'll help keep Palmer Report firing on all cylinders at this crucial time in our nation's history: Donate now
-----
Palmer Report readers: sign up for our free mailing list here

Now another installment in the never-ending merry-go-round called “Matt Gaetz is falling apart in real-time.”

Before I get into the weeds on this very amusing story, a word about Gaetz.

I understand that people are getting impatient. But, barring anything shocking, the Venmo fan WILL be indicted. And it would seem it will be happening sooner rather than later. And when it DOES happen, you will know it because not only will Palmer Report tell you; you might be able to hear my screams of joy.

So, this week a video surfaced. It was from CNN Anchor Chris Cuomo.

The pundit appeared to be getting his boogie on at a nightclub. The video, which I might add, was quite amusing, showed a new side to the host as he danced and let his inner disco king take him over.

And he was maskless.

This makes perfect sense because the man has had COVID and is vaccinated, plus New York does not have a mask mandate. He was dancing alone, so it is not like he was in a big crowd.

Nothing to see here except a few new dance moves.

Gaetz went ballistic. He tweeted this:

“I want to live in an America where everyone can dance goofy and maskless like Chris Cuomo.”

Just consider the irony. This is a (soon to be indicted) man who scorns masks, seems to hate Dr. Fauci, and does not encourage wearing masks.

Given everything the Congressman is being investigated for, it is bizarre he loses it over someone else doing a happy dance.

I suppose this tweet is sort of like Son of Sam tweeting his concerns about Serial killers.

Many were quick to ask Gaetz why he is not worried about his issues, of which there are many.

In the words of Phil Collins, “there’s no reply at all.” Gaetz seems unwilling to address said issues.

The arrests have started trickling in. It’s now being reported that Floridian law enforcement have arrested Gisela Castro Medina, a young woman accused of helping GOP member Anton Lazzaro of recruiting girls for sex.

So, yes, the dam is starting to break.

Trump is on trial! If each of you reading this can kick in $10 or $25, it'll help keep Palmer Report firing on all cylinders at this crucial time in our nation's history: Donate now
-----
Palmer Report readers: sign up for our free mailing list here