Matt Gaetz is having a full scale meltdown

Trump is on trial! If each of you reading this can kick in $10 or $25, it'll help keep Palmer Report firing on all cylinders at this crucial time in our nation's history: Donate now
-----
Palmer Report readers: sign up for our free mailing list here

It’s Matt Gaetz against the world, people! Who do you think is winning? Gaetz (deeply paranoid-insurrection party-Florida) is continuing his manic tweeting. Will he ever stop? Does he ever sleep? These are questions we don’t have the answers to at the moment. However, there is one thing that we know. Matt Gaetz has entered firmly into the realm of deranged insanity.

I believe there is a point for many people when the neurotic aspects of their personality pass the point of mere neurosis and enter into batshit craziness. For Mr. Gaetz, that time is now. Gaetz is seemingly obsessed with the FBI. Or, to put it in less politically correct terms – he hates them.

He has moved on from suggesting that the FBI may have had a part in the January 6th insurrection; now he’s all but declaring it. His Twitter page is filled with FBI conspiracy tweets, made both by him and by others. He is constantly retweeting these conspiracy theories and genuinely seems to think he is “getting one over” on the FBI.

And that proves my point about the psychological state of the Congressman. Does Gaetz think his tweets will change the minds of the FBI if they do charge him?

Let’s look at that scenario. The FBI would have to SEE all these tweets. Second, these conspiracy tweets would have to frighten the FBI so much that they say something like: “We can’t charge him now.”

Like I said, insanity has taken Gaetz over. Besides hating on everyone from Dr. Fauci to the FBI, the only other thing I could find that Gaetz is passionate about is the angels.

Who are the angels? Are they a band, perhaps? No, they are not. I am speaking of Victoria’s Secret angels. The company has announced plans to phase them out. This appears deeply concerning to Gaetz and his fiancee Ginger Luckey because they have been tweeting and retweeting, screaming, “bring back the angels.” I doubt this is a battle Gaetz will win, either.

Trump is on trial! If each of you reading this can kick in $10 or $25, it'll help keep Palmer Report firing on all cylinders at this crucial time in our nation's history: Donate now
-----
Palmer Report readers: sign up for our free mailing list here