Matt Gaetz gets desperate

Trump is on trial! If each of you reading this can kick in $10 or $25, it'll help keep Palmer Report firing on all cylinders at this crucial time in our nation's history: Donate now
-----
Palmer Report readers: sign up for our free mailing list here

And now another edition in the continuing train-wreck of the life of Matt Gaetz. The high-haired Congressman is now a lawfully wedded husband—my condolences to the bride. Gaetz is seemingly not content to walk into the horizon and quietly watch the waves ripple in the lovely blue ocean. He seems more comfortable on Twitter.

He has declared himself exonerated on all charges, which is funny because there have not been any charges yet — but still, Mr. Pompadour insists he has been exonerated. Besides talking about himself, the non-Congressman has found someone he likes to talk about as well. And that is Madame Speaker.

Gaetz is now threatening that if Pelosi and the January Sixth committee keep on with their work of looking into the phone records of any Congress members, he will retaliate and seize Speaker Pelosi’s phone records. I am sure Speaker Pelosi must be deeply frightened.

Gaetz specified this could only be done if the GOP takes back the House in 2022, giving people another reason to vote blue across the board.

Something tells me Pelosi does not give a hoot about these empty threats. But it does seem Gaetz is more interested in aiding the insurrectionists — whom he SEEMS to feel a connection with — than getting anything done for his constituents or getting to the truth of what happened on January Sixth.

Trump is on trial! If each of you reading this can kick in $10 or $25, it'll help keep Palmer Report firing on all cylinders at this crucial time in our nation's history: Donate now
-----
Palmer Report readers: sign up for our free mailing list here