The clock is ticking on Marjorie Taylor Greene

Trump is on trial! If each of you reading this can kick in $10 or $25, it'll help keep Palmer Report firing on all cylinders at this crucial time in our nation's history: Donate now
-----
Palmer Report readers: sign up for our free mailing list here

Because I do not live under a rock, I have seen the many calls for Marjorie Taylor Greene to resign, be expelled, or be removed via the 14th Amendment. While it was bad enough that she was suspected of inside involvement in the January 6 Capitol invasion, calls for her departure from Congress have escalated in recent days after her gruesome harassment of Parkland survivor David Hogg came to light, along with her highly disturbing social media history.

As a former Newtown resident who sat in my home two miles from Sandy Hook Elementary School as the shooting occurred there and the nearby schools where two of my children attended were spared, I am appalled that anyone thinks a school shooting could be a “false flag.” How sick must you be to believe this is possible? In this light, it is even more of an insult to all Americans that this “representative” sits on the House Education and Labor Committee.

And yet, as the chorus of calls for Greene’s removal becomes ever louder, we must take a deep breath. It will happen, carefully but surely. We do not know the entire process, but I trust that it is in motion. Two members of the Proud Boys were indicted on Friday in federal court for conspiring to obstruct law enforcement, among other charges. More insurrectionists will face federal charges, and will also be put behind bars. It is a good idea to wait for this to happen before expelling the Member of Congress with whom this odious group most closely identifies. If they are off the streets, they cannot cause harm to other Members of Congress,

Marjorie Taylor Greene will be gone from Congress before long. However it happens, it needs to be in the safest way possible, given all of the disturbing threats out there. And, wouldn’t it be best to wait until evidence is collected that will allow authorities to put Marjorie Taylor Greene behind bars too?

So contact your Representatives and let them know how you feel, especially if they are on the GOP side. But don’t lose sight of the big picture. It will all become clearer as more insurrectionists are rounded up in the coming weeks.

Trump is on trial! If each of you reading this can kick in $10 or $25, it'll help keep Palmer Report firing on all cylinders at this crucial time in our nation's history: Donate now
-----
Palmer Report readers: sign up for our free mailing list here