Marjorie Taylor Greene and her record setting flameout

GOP loyalists have spoken and chosen who they want representing them in Washington: crazy, racist, conspiracy-loving liars who spend their time making offensive, attention-seeking videos, obstructing and delaying legislation, and generally interfering with the workings of Congress, rather than being a lawmaker and governing.

• During her first three months in office Marjorie Taylor Greene raised $3.2 million from more than 100,000 donors – an historic record amount for a house freshman.

Trump is on trial! If each of you reading this can kick in $10 or $25, it'll help keep Palmer Report firing on all cylinders at this crucial time in our nation's history: Donate now
    -----
    Palmer Report readers: sign up for our free mailing list here

Since elected, Greene has faced a torrent of criticism over her extremist positions, which have been denounced as falsehoods, homophobic and racist. Greene, on the other hand, has been unapologetic and declared herself representative of the Republican party’s base of voters – not a fringe member of the GOP. House Democrats disagreed and voted to have her removed and disqualified from serving on committees. Greene let it be known that committees were a waste of her time anyway.

Greene is both right and wrong about her fringe status, since apparently the majority of GOP loyalists remaining are from the fringes of society. While Greene’s detractors are expressing alarm by this news, I believe it is just yet another good sign that the GOP is dying, with virtually nothing left but the crazy fringe.

Trump is on trial! If each of you reading this can kick in $10 or $25, it'll help keep Palmer Report firing on all cylinders at this crucial time in our nation's history: Donate now
    -----
    Palmer Report readers: sign up for our free mailing list here

Greene excitedly announced her haul on Twitter, saying with pride that she has been the most attacked freshman member of Congress in history. “The political ruling class fears the people because it’s the people that can take away what they love the most. Power. Because it’s power that brings them everything else. I am one of the people and the people are with me, and I will always be with them. WE are just getting started!” She certainly has a way with words (and punctuation).