Marco Rubio screws up as the pressure gets to him

Trump is on trial! If each of you reading this can kick in $10 or $25, it'll help keep Palmer Report firing on all cylinders at this crucial time in our nation's history: Donate now
-----
Palmer Report readers: sign up for our free mailing list here

There are some things in life one can always depend on. here are 24 hours in a day. There are 7 days a week. Joe Biden won the election. Marco Rubio has screwed up again. It’s this last statement I’d like to discuss.

I’ve no idea what has gotten into Mr. Rubio lately. But I know one thing. Rubio (acting peculiarly, insurrection party, Florida) has had a subtle personality shift. Rubio’s usual modus operandi is to act like a frightened child. He’s done that, well, pretty much his entire career. But now, instead of fear, Rubio is showing us anger.

It started to show on Father’s Day when Rubio tweeted out a bizarre statement that seemingly blamed single moms for much of the issues found in this country. Perhaps Renagade Rubio has a bee in his bonnet about holidays. I say this because, over the July 4 weekend, Rubio tweeted yet another nutty statement that seemed more angry than usual.

This tweet reads: “America isn’t perfect…but it’s better than anywhere else ever.” I agree! Oh, if only Madboy Marco could have just ended the tweet there. Sadly, he did not.

The rest of the tweet reads: “And if you believe our country is such a horrible & inherently evil place, there are 192 other countries you can move to.”

As you can imagine, this insane tweet did not go over well in the Twitter universe. One thing you can say about Twitter: They do NOT suffer fools. So, of course, many gleeful Twitter users politely suggested RUBIO be the one to take a hike. I agree!

It is my belief that Rubio is acting this way because he is afraid of Val Demings. Demings (Will beat Rubio-Democrat-Florida) has Marco on the run. I believe his fear is now manifesting itself as anger because he doesn’t know what to do about Demings.

I propose an idea. Rubio should resign and move to Ireland. Why Ireland? Because is the country with the most UFO visits in all of Europe. I think Rubio needs to pursue his interest in aliens, and Ireland is just the place to do it.

Trump is on trial! If each of you reading this can kick in $10 or $25, it'll help keep Palmer Report firing on all cylinders at this crucial time in our nation's history: Donate now
-----
Palmer Report readers: sign up for our free mailing list here