Marco Rubio just found a whole new way to embarrass himself

Trump is on trial! If each of you reading this can kick in $10 or $25, it'll help keep Palmer Report firing on all cylinders at this crucial time in our nation's history: Donate now
-----
Palmer Report readers: sign up for our free mailing list here

Another day, another bizarre move by Senator Marco Rubio. Rubio (useless, insurrection party, Florida) has asked President Biden’s administration to investigate itself.

Rubio is demanding the Biden administration look into whether they spied on Tucker Carlson.

As I have said many a time, one just cannot make this shit up.

Rubio sent a formal letter to National Intelligence Director Avril D. Haines.

NSA has denied spying on the little cretin, which I am sure Rubio knows. However, there are MAGA people to impress and a 2022 election to win.

I am sure all of this played a role in the Senator’s bizarre request.

Rubio also claims that the denial by the NSA “only creates more questions.”

I would guess that stunts like this might become more regular for the Floridian. Rubio faces a really tough race in his battle to win reelection. Yes, he is somewhat popular in the Sunshine state, but his rival, Rep. Val Demings, is rocketing to the top of the heap with her fundraising.

Rubio is also coming out against mask mandates. He made another very odd statement on his Twitter feed where he accused some of having a “mask fetish.”

This is one race I am looking forward to. I know many think Florida is out of reach, but I beg to differ. It is the epitome of a swing state, and some may like Rubio, but he has a history of saying and doing some very bizarre things, to say the least.

Both his odd statement about mask fetishes and his insane letter to the NSA reveal to me anyway a man struggling for relevance and to keep his name out there.

And making matters even more amusing is that Rubio is struggling to keep a job that he was resistant to taking in the first place.

Trump is on trial! If each of you reading this can kick in $10 or $25, it'll help keep Palmer Report firing on all cylinders at this crucial time in our nation's history: Donate now
-----
Palmer Report readers: sign up for our free mailing list here