Lindsey Graham just gave something away

Trump is on trial! If each of you reading this can kick in $10 or $25, it'll help keep Palmer Report firing on all cylinders at this crucial time in our nation's history: Donate now
-----
Palmer Report readers: sign up for our free mailing list here

Lindsey Graham has been subpoenaed to testify before the Georgia grand jury investigating the failed attempts to pressure state officials to overturn the results of the 2020 presidential election.

Graham’s attorney issued a fiery press release: “This is all politics. Fulton County is engaged in a fishing expedition and working in concert with the January 6 Committee in Washington. Any information from an interview or deposition with Senator Graham would immediately be shared with the January 6 Committee.”

There is no public evidence to support this hysterical claim, but I must ask, why shouldn’t Georgia share his testimony with the committee? Assuming Lindsey Graham intends to testify truthfully, why should it be a problem for the January 6th Committee to receive a transcript? Aren’t all honest, patriotic Americans dedicated to exposing the truth of that day? Doesn’t the oath Graham swore demand nothing less?

And furthermore, by stating that the January 6th Committee would be interested in his testimony, Graham is acknowledging that he has information relevant to their investigation. Why hasn’t he voluntarily offered to appear before the committee already?

No, the only reason Graham would have any issue with his truthful testimony being shared with the committee would be if he is worried about his own criminal exposure. And that, my friends, is simply not a legal basis to strike down the subpoena.

Of all the people in trump world, I believe Lindsey Graham will actually be relieved when he is finally arrested for his crimes against our nation. It has got to be exhausting to keep up this ridiculous charade. The truth may someday set him free. If only he had the courage to do the right thing, just this once.

Trump is on trial! If each of you reading this can kick in $10 or $25, it'll help keep Palmer Report firing on all cylinders at this crucial time in our nation's history: Donate now
-----
Palmer Report readers: sign up for our free mailing list here