Lindsey Graham can’t handle his chicken

Trump is on trial! If each of you reading this can kick in $10 or $25, it'll help keep Palmer Report firing on all cylinders at this crucial time in our nation's history: Donate now
-----
Palmer Report readers: sign up for our free mailing list here

What is going on with chickens lately? I write about politics, my friends. Politics includes battles over voter legislation. Politics also include things like healthcare, human rights, and stupid things sedition supporting Republicans say. And now it apparently also includes chicken.

This is not the first time I have written about the war of the chicken. Tucker Carlson recently fiercely defended the rights of people to snuggle and cuddle their chickens everywhere despite a severe salmonella warning.

Alas, that was not the end of the chicken saga. And who better then Lindsey Graham to fight furiously for the rights of Chick-fil-A owners everywhere?

Graham (cluck, cluck, insurrection party, South Carolina) is mad! And when Lindsey gets mad–we all become alarmed. (Then we laugh hysterically.)

This chicken battle started because some students at the University of Notre Dame oppose a new Chick-fil-A opening because of the controversy over the Owners’ religious positions.

It did not take long for this news to catch the ear of Graham. Quicker then one could say Cock-A-doodle-Doo, the smarmy senator was on it.

“I want everyone in South Carolina and across America to know I have Chick-fil-A’s back,” he bellowed.

“I will go to war for the principles Chick-fil-A stands for.”

Wow. Graham’s feathers did seem to be ruffled. I am not sure what the senator hoped to accomplish with his remarks. The students opposing the opening of this restaurant have the right to free speech. This appears to be a losing strategy for the chicken activist.

Perhaps Lindsey could move to South Korea. Fun fact–there are more fried chicken restaurants there than McDonald’s. It would seem to be the ideal spot for him.

Trump is on trial! If each of you reading this can kick in $10 or $25, it'll help keep Palmer Report firing on all cylinders at this crucial time in our nation's history: Donate now
-----
Palmer Report readers: sign up for our free mailing list here