Laura Ingraham has bonkers on-air meltdown

Trump is on trial! If each of you reading this can kick in $10 or $25, it'll help keep Palmer Report firing on all cylinders at this crucial time in our nation's history: Donate now
-----
Palmer Report readers: sign up for our free mailing list here

Fox Entertainment (Fox News) has many a monster in their evening lineup. One of them is Fox host Laura Ingraham. Ingraham, whose own brother has referred to her as a “monster,” had a meltdown this week.
That is in itself nothing new. Ingraham regularly melts down over just about everything on the Democratic agenda. However, this particular meltdown is worth noting.

What was the bitter host so enraged about? It was over something quite serious (sarcasm). That something is gender neutral English grammar.

Grammar lessons explaining the usage of the words “they” and “them” as pronouns had Ingraham simmering with rage.

And she was quite vocal about her distaste for educating children about these words. She declared the teaching of these words is part of the “systemic radicalism” of education.

It has always puzzled me that the party of “family values” and “limited government” cannot seem to keep their noses out of other peoples’ business. The Republican party, as mentioned by just about everybody lately, has no platforms and stands for nothing. So, they must keep their party members in a perpetual and ongoing state of rage. After all – anger sells.

Ingraham declared that this type of education has a goal and that goal is to “break the bond with the nuclear family.”

I suppose Troll TV hosts like Ingraham have to do this as their jobs depend on it. But there is more to this than meets the eye. Many in the GOP believe this nonsense. I hypothesize that people like Laura Ingraham are so miserable with themselves that they have to transfer that misery to others in their own lives.

Has anyone actually ever seen Ingraham smile? I am confident that if we were all living in the era of the Salem Witch trials, folks like Ingraham would have been part of the accusations and hysteria of that time.

Trump is on trial! If each of you reading this can kick in $10 or $25, it'll help keep Palmer Report firing on all cylinders at this crucial time in our nation's history: Donate now
-----
Palmer Report readers: sign up for our free mailing list here