Kevin McCarthy just proved that his “moron” title is correct

Trump is on trial! If each of you reading this can kick in $10 or $25, it'll help keep Palmer Report firing on all cylinders at this crucial time in our nation's history: Donate now
-----
Palmer Report readers: sign up for our free mailing list here

Some people just never learn. In spite of all the blunders the GOP has made, their ongoing stupidity still has the ability to surprise. Take the move by House minority leader Kevin McCarthy.

Mr. McCarthy is a genuinely bad person, of that, there is no doubt. And as I mentioned in a previous article, I will no longer be referring to him as a Congressman. I am also calling for his resignation. Now, he will not resign because he wants power too much. But the man is incompetent and does not deserve the title of Congressman.

He has failed on every level. He has failed to stand up for our friends in blue. He has made misogynistic statements about women. (Remember the comment about hitting Pelosi with the speaker’s gavel?)

He refuses to support the January sixth commission. He is a failure So, Mr. McCarthy should leave and resign NOW. His latest move is unintentionally funny but most likely not for the reasons Mr. McCarthy might have hoped.

McCarthy is now changing up his marketing. He is selling T-shirts with the word “moron” proudly emblazoned on them. Well he IS a moron, so there is that. But McCarthy is referencing Speaker Pelosi, who recently called him that. AND he is telling all “top patriots” they need to purchase the shirt.

The shirt is neon red and quite repulsive looking.

The responses to this marketing ploy were hilarious.

A spokesperson for Pelosi declared, “A GOP 1st — truth in advertising.”

I love it.

McCarthy’s reasoning for this idiotic yet hysterical move was to accuse Warrior Pelosi of creating the term for people who oppose mask mandates. This whole stunt is a miserable failure and was met with hysterical laughter and witty comebacks.

And this is yet another reason Mr. McCarthy needs to resign. The man is incapable of doing anything right. So, in the spirit of sane activists everywhere: I say to McCarthy: You ARE a moron. And morons do not belong in Congress. Please RESIGN.

Trump is on trial! If each of you reading this can kick in $10 or $25, it'll help keep Palmer Report firing on all cylinders at this crucial time in our nation's history: Donate now
-----
Palmer Report readers: sign up for our free mailing list here