Kevin McCarthy gets caught in the act

Trump is on trial! If each of you reading this can kick in $10 or $25, it'll help keep Palmer Report firing on all cylinders at this crucial time in our nation's history: Donate now
-----
Palmer Report readers: sign up for our free mailing list here

Lying is not a good thing to do. Of course, that does not stop many from doing it. But lying can have deep and severe repercussions. Think about it. Why do people lie? Well-some just have no conscience and lie for fun. Others lie because they think the lie somehow makes them look good-or at least better.

And others lie out of avoidance. Many do not want to face the consequences of their own actions, so they feel they must lie. It is my opinion that all of the above scenarios explain the lies of one Kevin McCarthy.

Representative McCarthy (liar-insurrection party-California) continues to lie about meeting with Officer Michael Fanone. Fanone (hero-capital Police Officer-fought the insurrectionists) has been trying and trying to lock down McCarthy for a meeting.

This meeting has not happened, most likely because McCarthy has been making sure it didn’t. McCarthy is essentially in hiding from the brave Capitol officer. There have even been rumors that Fanone was hung up on by Kev’s staff members.

This week, McCarthy was asked the question about why he had yet to meet with Fanone. So McCarthy being McCarthy began in my opinion, to lie.

“I’d gladly meet with him. We gave him the phone number to the scheduler and said we’d love to meet with you. Unfortunately, he hasn’t followed up.”

Behold the lie! Think about it. How hard could it be? “Hi, we’d like to set up a meeting. “OK-Let me look at the calendar.” How about tomorrow?” See how easy that was?

But Kevin does not want to meet with the brave man in blue. If he did, he’d have to answer pesky questions about the insurrection that many in his party are pretending didn’t happen. And it might displease the former guy.

Officer Fanone responded to McCarthy’s remarks. Here is what he said: “Bullshit.” And so the party that says they back the blue continues to screw over the blue.

Trump is on trial! If each of you reading this can kick in $10 or $25, it'll help keep Palmer Report firing on all cylinders at this crucial time in our nation's history: Donate now
-----
Palmer Report readers: sign up for our free mailing list here