Kayleigh McEnany is terrible at this job too

Trump is on trial! If each of you reading this can kick in $10 or $25, it'll help keep Palmer Report firing on all cylinders at this crucial time in our nation's history: Donate now
-----
Palmer Report readers: sign up for our free mailing list here

Fox News announced earlier this month that Kayleigh McEnany, former White House press secretary, would be joining the “Fox family” as a commentator.

I caught a glimpse of her on the job for the first time Thursday night on Sean Hannity. She is absolutely awful at this. She spent most of her time just appearing like a wax figure looking towards the camera, and you could tell every time she realized she was on camera because this sudden big, fake smile would pop up across her face periodically. It was so damn distracting, the only thing I can recall about the subject of the episode is they were lying about how incompetent Biden was at his press conference, of course, and how easy the press was on him.

But ironically, it was Hannity who treated McEnany with kid gloves, finally asking her a couple of very leading questions she could easily lie about. (Although I’m sure it was difficult to even talk with that huge fake smile.) Then she suddenly spouts out with the most ridiculous lie that at Trump’s very first press conference, the very first question he was asked by the press was, “Why did you lie to the American people?” I don’t know about you, but as I recall it took forever for the press to even figure out how to deal with Trump and his constant lying, much less ask him a direct question like that.

I really don’t expect McEnany to last long in this gig. Believe it or not, she was a better press secretary. than she is as a supposed “news commentator.”

Trump is on trial! If each of you reading this can kick in $10 or $25, it'll help keep Palmer Report firing on all cylinders at this crucial time in our nation's history: Donate now
-----
Palmer Report readers: sign up for our free mailing list here