Josh Hawley wants us to know that he’s a racist AND a traitor

Trump is on trial! If each of you reading this can kick in $10 or $25, it'll help keep Palmer Report firing on all cylinders at this crucial time in our nation's history: Donate now
-----
Palmer Report readers: sign up for our free mailing list here

Mr. Josh Hawley (insurrectionist-insurrection party-Missouri) cannot seem to keep his racist mouth shut. So what is ailing the fist-raising person these days? Racism. Before I go on, I must mention that I never again will label this man a Senator, so do not expect to see that in my writings.

As far as I am concerned, Hawley is a racist and evil insurrectionist. He does not deserve the title of Senator. Strong words, maybe, but words I do believe and stand by. So. Hawley’s latest fake concern is critical race theory. He is worried that people will believe this country was founded in racism. Yes. This is a person who managed to get his miserable self elected.

There are not too many more vile people than Hawley. I do wonder if the man has ever read a book in his life? Does he know there was a little thing called The Civil War? Does he know what the words ‘Slavery” and “Jim Crow” mean? Does he care?

Apparently not. Hawley is very well educated, but as I’ve said before, education does not equal intellect. Far from it. So I have to believe he knows all about our country’s history and simply doesn’t care.

Trump is on trial! If each of you reading this can kick in $10 or $25, it'll help keep Palmer Report firing on all cylinders at this crucial time in our nation's history: Donate now
-----
Palmer Report readers: sign up for our free mailing list here