Jim Acosta just nailed it

Trump is on trial! If each of you reading this can kick in $10 or $25, it'll help keep Palmer Report firing on all cylinders at this crucial time in our nation's history: Donate now
-----
Palmer Report readers: sign up for our free mailing list here

The media has been horrible lately, and Palmer Report has rightfully called them out. But it is always good to remember the good ones. When a certain one shines, we must pay attention, just as we do when one or more does not shine. So, I am specifically mentioning Jim Acosta.

This is the second time I have done so, and he deserves it. The man appears to be fearless. He speaks boldly, and with little drama. This time Acosta eviscerated Fox death-news. Fox is no doubt a huge reason why so many people are sick and dying, and Acosta let them have it: Fox doesn’t have the balls to tell the truth about COVID. They just want to make money off the pandemic.

Sigh. Thank you! Now I have a rhetorical question. Why can’t they all be like that? Is it really so difficult to say? Most people know this, so I’d like to hear it more. I hope to see even more of Acosta, and judging by the regular admiration he has been receiving, I’ve no doubt we will.

Trump is on trial! If each of you reading this can kick in $10 or $25, it'll help keep Palmer Report firing on all cylinders at this crucial time in our nation's history: Donate now
-----
Palmer Report readers: sign up for our free mailing list here