Jake Tapper just skewered Ted Cruz

Trump is on trial! If each of you reading this can kick in $10 or $25, it'll help keep Palmer Report firing on all cylinders at this crucial time in our nation's history: Donate now
-----
Palmer Report readers: sign up for our free mailing list here

CNN’s Jake Tapper just nailed it. Responding to Ted Cruz’s social media claims that our “woke” military are a bunch of “pansies” compared to Russia’s military, Tapper pointed out what a pansy Cruz is for kissing Trump’s ring despite Trump making fun of Cruz’s wife’s appearance and accusing Cruz’s father of somehow being involved in the assassination of JFK. Touché.

Cruz has been trolling on Twitter and other social media sites, as usual. But he went too far when he started trolling our military, receiving a huge backlash. Then again, that may have been his intention. Cruz will do anything for attention — and it’s usually something shockingly bad, as is his nature.

In fact, I had promised myself I wouldn’t write anything else about Cruz’s or Marjorie Taylor Greene’s bad antics, since that’s what they want, but if I stuck by that rule I guess I wouldn’t be writing much about the GOP at all. It is necessary to counter and report their lies and bad behavior, after all.

Trump is on trial! If each of you reading this can kick in $10 or $25, it'll help keep Palmer Report firing on all cylinders at this crucial time in our nation's history: Donate now
-----
Palmer Report readers: sign up for our free mailing list here