Insurrectionist Josh Hawley sinks to a whole new low

Attention Palmer Report readers: sign up for our free mailing list here
-----
Note from Bill Palmer: if each of you reading this can kick in $10 or $25, it'll help keep Palmer Report firing on all cylinders at this crucial time in our nation's history: Donate now

Senator Josh Hawley (traitor, insurrection party, Missouri) is indignantly calling for Defense Secretary Austin and General Milley to resign. The reason hateful Hawley is giving is because of the way Hawley feels they handled the withdrawal from Afghanistan. This is what Hawley SAYS anyway.

Calling our President gutless, Hawley, trying desperately to look Presidential and failing strongly, appeared on crackpot Sean Hannity’s show where he proceeded to complain bitterly about Biden.

Saying Biden abandoned Americans, he ripped into Biden’s record. He then proceeded to label President Biden, as well as Milley and Austin, irresponsible. What does one even say to this?

Hawley is possibly the worst Senator in the nasty group of GOP misfits. And I believe he has a great deal of nerve calling anyone irresponsible when his fist pump to the insurrectionists went down in history as perhaps the most stupid greeting of all time. Not an easy thing to accomplish.

Hawley’s been on thin ice lately. Not only are many suspicious that he knows more than he is letting on about the activities on January 6th, but his own state newspaper has recently come out against him.

Hawley’s motivation is as clear as daylight. He wants to run for President. He does not stand a chance of winning, but that is what he wants to do. Hawley is perhaps one of the most ambitious Senators in the office today, and his Presidential aspirations go back quite far. I feel those aspirations were completely wrecked when he chose to pump his fist in solidarity with traitors.

To hear him speak of respectable and courageous individuals this way turns my stomach. The only good news in this story is that Hawley’s favorable ratings, like so many other GOP members,are plunging into a deep dive downward.

Attention Palmer Report readers: sign up for our free mailing list here
-----
Note from Bill Palmer: if each of you reading this can kick in $10 or $25, it'll help keep Palmer Report firing on all cylinders at this crucial time in our nation's history: Donate now