“I consider him a traitor to this country” – House Republican Paul Gosar’s own family slams him for his latest debacle

Trump is on trial! If each of you reading this can kick in $10 or $25, it'll help keep Palmer Report firing on all cylinders at this crucial time in our nation's history: Donate now
-----
Palmer Report readers: sign up for our free mailing list here

Sometimes, individuals one thinks of as friends reveal themselves to be anything but. History is filled with backstabbing betrayers. It’s no small thing to be betrayed by a friend. And sometimes, the betrayals have significant consequences.
Take the famous conqueror Julius Caesar. Caesar had many people he believed to be friends in the Roman Senate. But in reality, many of these “friends” were filled with jealousy toward the conqueror. And during the “Ides of March,” in 44 BC, Caesar was assassinated by these friends.

Queen Cleopatra had warned him not to go to the Senate that day. Others were also concerned. But Caesar believed, as many others do, in the concept of loyalty. And so, despite pleas, he made that fateful decision to go toward the Theatre of Pompey, where he was attacked by many of the people he believed were friends, including Roman Politician Marcus Junius Brutus.

The stories of betrayal have echoed through time and go back centuries. And they are still prevalent today.

Take the case of the Capitol Police. These heroes in blue fought for our country and the lives of the people in the capitol. The Police fought with their hearts and their souls. They did this out of love for our country. They never expected to be betrayed, I’m sure.

And that leads me to one of this country’s most vile betrayers, Rep. Paul Gosar (betrayer-insurrection party-Arizona). Gosar is one of the biggest promoters of the big lie. Since the January sixth terrorist attack, his comments have been gruesome and drenched in hate. He has insulted the Capitol Police. He is a betrayer.

And now Gosar is being called a traitor to our great country-and these words are coming from his own family. Gosar’s siblings are calling for his removal from Congress.

“I consider him a traitor to this country.” Paul’s brother Dave Gosar said. I salute the Gosar family for their courage in speaking out. Paul Gosar had every opportunity to do the right thing, and he has failed us time and again. He needs to be removed from Congress.

Trump is on trial! If each of you reading this can kick in $10 or $25, it'll help keep Palmer Report firing on all cylinders at this crucial time in our nation's history: Donate now
-----
Palmer Report readers: sign up for our free mailing list here