GOP Senator Ron Johnson just got what was coming to him

Trump is on trial! If each of you reading this can kick in $10 or $25, it'll help keep Palmer Report firing on all cylinders at this crucial time in our nation's history: Donate now
-----
Palmer Report readers: sign up for our free mailing list here

There exists in life some Politicians who are so distasteful the thought of ousting them from power inspires many a happy dance. Senator Ron Johnson is one of those people.

Johnson (distasteful-insurrection party-Wisconsin) is one of the most disliked members of the Republican party. He is also an insurrection denier. According to him, nothing all that bad happened on January Sixth. And this week, Johnson got a taste of his own medicine.

It all started with our newest Federal holiday, Juneteenth. (Thank you, President Biden.) There were many individuals who chose to celebrate Juneteenth becoming a federal holiday by having rallies. Senator Johnson decided to attend one of these rallies. Sadly for him, things did not go quite as the Senator may have hoped.

I am a bit baffled as to why he decided to attend the rally anyway. This IS the man who grumbled about making Juneteenth a federal holiday because then Federal employees would get another unneeded day off. What a boss this guy must be!

When Johnson arrived at this event which was in Milwaukee, I am sure the last thing he expected was a chorus of boos and catcalls. Yet, that is precisely what happened. Thank you, Milwaukee.

“We don’t need you here,” someone yelled. Others booed the Senator mercilessly, and many told him to go home.

Now, Johnson clearly did not expect this type of welcome. I am not sure what he DID expect since he is no friend to Minorities, defends American terrorists, and is generally a bitter and foolish man.

So how did Johnson handle this cold reception? Well, he proceeded to whine. Does this really surprise you, readers? “This isn’t very nice, is it?” the miffed Senator exclaimed. No worries, Ron. It’s just another peaceful day, isn’t it? (Sarcasm.)

Trump is on trial! If each of you reading this can kick in $10 or $25, it'll help keep Palmer Report firing on all cylinders at this crucial time in our nation's history: Donate now
-----
Palmer Report readers: sign up for our free mailing list here