FORMER GUY FIZZLES

Trump is on trial! If each of you reading this can kick in $10 or $25, it'll help keep Palmer Report firing on all cylinders at this crucial time in our nation's history: Donate now
-----
Palmer Report readers: sign up for our free mailing list here

The former guy’s blog, with the creative and catchy title, “From the Desk of Donald J. Trump,” has fizzled out. It never even got off the ground enough to crash and burn. It appeared to be completely shuttered up as of Wednesday, less than a month after its launch.

Jason Miller confirmed this Wednesday to CNBC, claiming the blog was merely “auxiliary” to the former guy’s goals. Miller declined to say what those goals are, but did clarify to WaPo that Trump wanted it shuttered becsuse it was unpopular and being mocked. Is he actually looking for sympathy? The blog was supposed to be somewhat of a comeback, after all, since he was banned from Facebook and Twitter for lying so much he incited an insurrection.

Now all Trump’s fans have to look forward to is the rallies he is threatening a comeback with. I have a feeling that is not going go so well for him either. I keep picturing something akin to a has-been lounge act. I certainly would not expect all the pomp and circumstance of his old rallies, since he will actually be paying for them himself.

In other news, Trump has reportedly started drawing his presidential pension, surprising many since he vowed to never take a presidential salary. Surely he hasn’t already gone through the proceeds from that huge loan he bragged about?

Trump is on trial! If each of you reading this can kick in $10 or $25, it'll help keep Palmer Report firing on all cylinders at this crucial time in our nation's history: Donate now
-----
Palmer Report readers: sign up for our free mailing list here