Finally, Karma for Matt Gaetz

Trump is on trial! If each of you reading this can kick in $10 or $25, it'll help keep Palmer Report firing on all cylinders at this crucial time in our nation's history: Donate now
-----
Palmer Report readers: sign up for our free mailing list here

Hello readers. Do you believe in Karma? I am not sure if I do. I change my mind on this subject regularly.

I have listened to countless comedians, and spoken word artists muse about this question. And the question is: why do the right people never get what they deserve? It’s a very popular subject in American society.

But perhaps karma does exist, at least for some people. And for a particular high-haired Congressman, karma has just reared its ugly head.

It was announced that nobody’s favorite tax collector Joel Greenberg has flipped and will plead guilty. This is beyond bad for Matt Gaetz. I am sure the lecherous Floridian knows it too.

Gaetz (screwed-insurrection party-Florida) has been, in recent days, attempting a comeback. He and his partner in evilness, Marjorie Taylor Greene, have launched an “America First” tour which is really nothing more than two disturbed people screaming incoherently.

But alas, things have taken a turn for the worse for Gaetz. With Greenberg’s cooperation, that means that the chances of a Gaetz indictment just went up, up, and away
So, what is Mattie saying about all this? Well, when I last checked, he was saying nothing at all. He was busy defending Marjorie Taylor Greene from all the negative press she is receiving. The gruesome twosome of G&G are no doubt to very disgusting individuals, to be sure.

But for Gaetz, all his secrets will now be exposed. Who knows what Greenberg will tell the Feds. It could be anything. Gaetz was no doubt hoping this story would just quietly go away.

But as Palmer Report has said from the beginning, these types of stories never do. And now, quicker than one could say, “underage” Gaetz is back in the news and, as the public learns more details about the seamy Congressman, we might just be seeing Karma hard at work after all.

Trump is on trial! If each of you reading this can kick in $10 or $25, it'll help keep Palmer Report firing on all cylinders at this crucial time in our nation's history: Donate now
-----
Palmer Report readers: sign up for our free mailing list here