Exposing Greg Abbott

Trump is on trial! If each of you reading this can kick in $10 or $25, it'll help keep Palmer Report firing on all cylinders at this crucial time in our nation's history: Donate now
-----
Palmer Report readers: sign up for our free mailing list here

Being from Texas, I’ve found it necessary to visit Gov. Greg Abbott’s websites periodically – not that I usually am able to obtain any useful or truthful information, since both his official governor’s website and his campaign website are full of lies and/or advertisements disguised as press releases or something else.

At any rate, of course, I had to provide my email to find what I was looking for, so now I have the privilege of being on his email list. Believe it or not, he doesn’t send very many emails, but the ones he does are so repetitive and ridiculous I thought I would share his favorite one with you. (By the way, the subject of most all of his emails is “Making sure you see this.”)

Abbott (or his team) loves to send out advertisements disguised as polls. The one he sends most often is about the “border crisis” — yes, he still claims there is one, but since it is going so well lately, he has to remind us. What makes it so obvious the poll is an advertisement (other than the disclaimer in small letters at the bottom saying that it is an advertisement) is the fact that there is only one very long poll question, worded as follows:

“‘POLL: Majority of Americans Disapprove
of Biden’s Border Strategy’
National Review”

“And you can’t blame them, Sheree.”

“President Biden is doing a TERRIBLE job getting this border crisis under control, putting the American people in danger as crime, drugs and gangs continue to flood our country.”

“Sheree, this is where you come in. I want to know if you AGREE with the majority of Americans who DISAPPROVE of how President Biden is handling this crisis.”

“TAKE OUR OFFICIAL PRESIDENT BIDEN BORDER SURVEY”

“Do you approve of how President Biden is handling the border crisis?”

“YES or NO”

Of course, I always answer yes, despite their best efforts to convince me otherwise. I wonder how many others like to mess with them by responding to their “poll” this way, or if Abbott even bothers to gather or track the responses.

Trump is on trial! If each of you reading this can kick in $10 or $25, it'll help keep Palmer Report firing on all cylinders at this crucial time in our nation's history: Donate now
-----
Palmer Report readers: sign up for our free mailing list here