Everyone piles on against Kevin McCarthy

Trump is on trial! If each of you reading this can kick in $10 or $25, it'll help keep Palmer Report firing on all cylinders at this crucial time in our nation's history: Donate now
-----
Palmer Report readers: sign up for our free mailing list here

The backlash has been swift. Since Kevin McCarthy, whom I will no longer refer to as Congressman, declared how he’d try to avoid hitting Warrior Pelosi with the Speaker’s gavel, the blowback has been fast and furious.

There have now been calls for his resignation. Democrats are in lockstep as they demand Mr. McCarthy apologize. All the networks have covered the calls for him to resign, and that includes Fox Non-news. Hey, a story is a story is a story.

His Twitter feed is filled with hundreds, indeed perhaps THOUSANDS of angry people demanding his resignation. Women who have been or are in abusive relationships have come out against the misogynist. This is the guy who would be House Speaker. (In his own mind-nowhere else.)

Here is a taste of what people are saying:

“Cancel Kevin McCarthy.”

“Kevin McCarthy is Anti-American and Anti-women.”

“Apologize or resign.”

“I am so angry at this “joke” of a man.” (I liked that one in particular.)

Do I think Mr. McCarthy will apologize? No. The new way of the GOP seems to be to say nothing and shuffle along while yammering about Mr. Potato.

Still, if you want to stick it to the idiot, call Speaker Pelosi or your local Congressperson and make it known how upset you are. At the very least, this man needs to be sanctioned. Every single day now, this powder puff McCarthy shows how stupid he is. There is no reason to believe that will change anytime soon.

Trump is on trial! If each of you reading this can kick in $10 or $25, it'll help keep Palmer Report firing on all cylinders at this crucial time in our nation's history: Donate now
-----
Palmer Report readers: sign up for our free mailing list here