Even for Nikki Haley, this is just embarrassing

Trump is on trial! If each of you reading this can kick in $10 or $25, it'll help keep Palmer Report firing on all cylinders at this crucial time in our nation's history: Donate now
-----
Palmer Report readers: sign up for our free mailing list here

Iowa Governor Kim Reynolds recently had former South Carolina Governor Nikki Haley in town singing her praises and calling her the best Governor in the country.

I’d tell Nikki to give me a break. CovidKim is one of the worst Governors in this country, hands down. She refused to take the pandemic seriously and spent more time auditioning for the Orange Freaking Menace (OFM) than working for all the people of Iowa instead of just her supporters. Back in 2008 Iowa suffered major flooding. We had a competent state government at the time that worked hard to get Iowa through the crisis. If we had the CovidKim government then Iowa would still be trying to recover from that disaster 13 years later.

Nikki said that President Biden was the “the polar opposite of Donald Trump.” We hit upon the moment when she was right about something. President Biden is the polar opposite of OFM. Unlike OFM, the President is a kind, thoughtful, compassionate, and highly intelligent man. He lives his Christian beliefs and doesn’t use Jesus Christ as his personal campaign mascot. He’s a man who doesn’t act like a 5th grader high on cocaine on Twitter and doesn’t act like a wannabe Stalin. The President is a man who stands up to the likes of Vlad Putin and other strong men and doesn’t grovel in front of them. I could go on for quite a while, but I think the point is clear.

I’d tell Nikki to pull her head out of Donald Trump’s hinder (yeah disgusting mental image) for once in her life and look at the actual records of OFM and CovidKim before spouting off about said records.

Trump is on trial! If each of you reading this can kick in $10 or $25, it'll help keep Palmer Report firing on all cylinders at this crucial time in our nation's history: Donate now
-----
Palmer Report readers: sign up for our free mailing list here