Enough with the conspiracy theories about Donald Trump and Andrew Cuomo

Trump is on trial! If each of you reading this can kick in $10 or $25, it'll help keep Palmer Report firing on all cylinders at this crucial time in our nation's history: Donate now
-----
Palmer Report readers: sign up for our free mailing list here

Fear is a funny thing. Once it gets ahold of you, it can be almost impossible to let go of. Lately, it seems the Democrats have a new fear. And that fear is that Donald Trump is responsible for all that’s going wrong in the life of one Andrew Cuomo.

The conspiracy theories are all over the place. They are rampant on Twitter. People are baffled at the timing of the accusations. So, their minds jump to Trump. Could he have something to do with this?

The answer is a resounding no. Look, I get it. Many of us last year put Governor Cuomo on a pedestal. He became our savior. We needed someone like Cuomo when we had a white supremacist President who didn’t give a damn about the American people. But even saviors have feet of clay. And when they fall, they fall hard.

The bottom line is, we don’t know the people personally on our television screens. We see only what they choose to show us. We have no idea who and what they are. And Cuomo has fallen. That is why I believe so many accusations are coming out at the same time. Nobody fears him anymore. Therefore they feel they can speak freely.

Trump may be responsible for lots of things but not this. Don’t get swallowed up in fear and let it cloud your judgment. I have no idea whether Cuomo will resign or finish out his term. Much will undoubtedly hinge on the current investigation. Trump has been neutered. He is facing more issues than ever before. It is certain the last thing on his mind is Andrew Cuomo.

Trump is on trial! If each of you reading this can kick in $10 or $25, it'll help keep Palmer Report firing on all cylinders at this crucial time in our nation's history: Donate now
-----
Palmer Report readers: sign up for our free mailing list here