Dr. Fauci slams Tucker Carlson

Attention Palmer Report readers: sign up for our free mailing list here
-----
Note from Bill Palmer: if each of you reading this can kick in $10 or $25, it'll help keep Palmer Report firing on all cylinders at this crucial time in our nation's history: Donate now

The Political world has a problem, and its name is Tucker Carlson. (Nobody-Insurrectionist party). Tucker, who hosts his own racist show on Troll TV (Fox News), is unraveling.

The preppy racist has sounded increasingly unhinged in recent weeks. But somehow Tucker managed to top himself this week. This week, Carlson went on a tirade against COVID vaccines. And he suggested that the Government is hiding something: “Maybe it doesn’t work, and they’re just not telling you that … That’s a typical crazy conspiracy theory.”

I suppose this could be true. I also suppose Jim Morrison and Elvis might still be alive and in hiding. They’re not, but I mean, they could be. Sigh. With his furrowed brow and monolithic and tiresome rhetoric, Carlson has now become a crackpot conspiracy theorist. It had to happen sooner or later.

Dr. Fauci hit back on Tucker in an appearance on CNN. “I don’t have any idea what he’s talking about,” Fauci said. Yes, well, neither do we. Nobody of any intelligence could take the word of a White Supremacist Troll TV host over an expert like Dr. Fauci.

I am going to make a bold prediction here that many may not agree with. I predict Tucker will be out before the end of Biden’s presidency. I very well could be wrong. But the reason I believe this is because Carlson is unraveling.

He seems, at this point, willing to do or say anything to lure in viewers. And sooner or later, he will go too far. These things never do end well, and there will come the point where Troll TV will not be able to defend him. I have a few ideas about what Carlson might do that will be the breaking point, but I don’t know for sure. With his show becoming crazier by the day, Carlson has firmly joined the legends of cuckoo conspiracists.

Attention Palmer Report readers: sign up for our free mailing list here
-----
Note from Bill Palmer: if each of you reading this can kick in $10 or $25, it'll help keep Palmer Report firing on all cylinders at this crucial time in our nation's history: Donate now