Down goes Marjorie Taylor Greene

Attention Palmer Report readers: sign up for our free mailing list here
-----
Note from Bill Palmer: if each of you reading this can kick in $10 or $25, it'll help keep Palmer Report firing on all cylinders at this crucial time in our nation's history: Donate now

I woke up this morning to learn that an account by the name of @mtgreene had been permanently suspended on Twitter. That was the account of Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (Q-terrorist). According to Twitter, the account was suspended for repeated violations of their COVID-19 misinformation policy.This was after Insurrectionist Barbie’s account had been suspended for spreading misinformation on COVID-19 and the 2020 election. The ban comes almost one year after Orange F—k Face (OFF) had his account suspended.

Of course, Greene is busily blaming “communist Democrats” for suppressing the truth and all her other Twitter related misfortunes. I’d say to her Lady (and I use that term very loosely) you have no one to blame for this but yourself. Instead of using the tool to improve communications with her constituents, do her job, and work in the public interest she instead uses it to spread falsehoods and make the pandemic even worse. And to quote one Clark Griswold, “we’re at the threshold of Hell” without her help.

Twitter gave Insurrectionist Barbie several more chances than I would have given her or any other Branch Trumpvidians if I ran things. If you’re not actually trying to help this country I figure sit down and shut the f—k up. Delta and omicron did not need to be things that we would have to deal with, but OFF openly sabotaged the response and people like Greene and CovidKim are still fighting every step of the way to keep us from finally putting the pandemic behind us, so I have no sympathy when people like Greene have to face the consequences of their actions.

Attention Palmer Report readers: sign up for our free mailing list here
-----
Note from Bill Palmer: if each of you reading this can kick in $10 or $25, it'll help keep Palmer Report firing on all cylinders at this crucial time in our nation's history: Donate now