Donald Trump’s network is falling apart in real time

Trump is on trial! If each of you reading this can kick in $10 or $25, it'll help keep Palmer Report firing on all cylinders at this crucial time in our nation's history: Donate now
-----
Palmer Report readers: sign up for our free mailing list here

With all the news about the FBI search of Mar-a-Lago and Orange Florida Man (OFM) and all his Branch Trumpvidians screaming their heads off about that (and student loans) some things like the January 6 probe and other OFM related news has fallen off the radar lately. One of those things that fell off the radar is Truth Social (TS), which now appears to be both legally and financially heading up shit creek without a paddle or functioning motor.

The stock value for Trump Media & Technology Group (TMTG), which owns TS has fallen by about 75%. When it first launched TS had about 1.5 million page views a day. It now gets about 300,000 daily views. The site is beset with technological issues, and Branch Trumpvidians who wanted to hear OFM spouting off and spread their own poison over the internet got wait-listed.

Now, the US Trademark and Patent Office has denied a trademark application for TS on the grounds that it’s too similar to existing trademarks. TMTG owes its hosting provider over $1 million dollars and has failed to pay that provider since March. (Gee, I thought Republicans were all about people paying what they owed. Guess not).

And to top it all off, both the SEC and Federal prosecutors are investigating whether the special purpose acquisition company Digital World Acquisition Corp (DWAC) negotiated the merger deal with TMTG before going public, which is illegal. DWAC has largely admitted that going into business with OFM wasn’t the brightest of ideas.

I don’t know about anyone else, but I’ve consumed an ungodly amount of popcorn these past few weeks, and it looks like I’ll be eating even more with TS about to fall apart.

Trump is on trial! If each of you reading this can kick in $10 or $25, it'll help keep Palmer Report firing on all cylinders at this crucial time in our nation's history: Donate now
-----
Palmer Report readers: sign up for our free mailing list here