Donald Trump’s money problem

Trump is on trial! If each of you reading this can kick in $10 or $25, it'll help keep Palmer Report firing on all cylinders at this crucial time in our nation's history: Donate now
-----
Palmer Report readers: sign up for our free mailing list here

“I’m really rich.”

“I’m using my own money. I’m not using the lobbyists, I’m not using donors, I don’t care. I’m really rich.”

“I’m proud of my net worth; I’ve done an amazing job. The total is $8,737,540,000 USD. I’m not doing that to brag, because you know what, I don’t have to brag.”

Sound familiar? These are all direct quotes from the Former Guy. So, why would such a wealthy man stoop to begging his MAGA-minions for cash Gee, that’s a real puzzler, ain’t it? No. Not really. Not when one considers that the Man from Mar-A-Lago is nothing but a flim-flam man in a baggy suit and an over-long neck-tie.

Asking the question again; ‘why would any of the MAGA-morons contribute to the campaign of a self-proclaimed billionaire? MAGA-suckers bought his line of bull and donated money that they, themselves, sorely needed. The New York Times reported that a cancer patient in hospice shared his meager portion with the Orange Arse and was made destitute. Why?

Let’s put this into context. imagine for a moment, Dear Reader, a man in a $1000 suit hounding a homeless beggar for money from a chauffeur-driven limo. 
Despicable, n’est-ce pas? Now, envision that same destitute wretch, digging into his shabby clothes and grubbing out a pitiful pittance which he then offers to the baggy-suited swell.

This, in essence, is what the Orange Florida Man, ‘he-who shall-remain-nameless-until-indicted’ is doing to his own supporters; claiming that he’s one of the world’s richest men and then crying poor mouth and pleading for cash. A most mendacious mendicant, to coin a phrase.

Trump is on trial! If each of you reading this can kick in $10 or $25, it'll help keep Palmer Report firing on all cylinders at this crucial time in our nation's history: Donate now
-----
Palmer Report readers: sign up for our free mailing list here