Donald Trump’s kids space out ahead of Trump Organization criminal indictments

Trump is on trial! If each of you reading this can kick in $10 or $25, it'll help keep Palmer Report firing on all cylinders at this crucial time in our nation's history: Donate now
-----
Palmer Report readers: sign up for our free mailing list here

It’s indictment watch people! Thursday is shaping up to be quite a day. Who will be indicted? What will the charges be? Will Don Jr. break a few dishes? The answers to all these questions are soon to be revealed.

And in the meantime, I thought it might be nice to take a stroll over to Twitter to see what the former guy’s closest kin and friends are doing to prepare themselves for tomorrow’s party.

We start with the kids, of course. And since it’s “ladies first,” let us begin with Ivanka. I can’t, though. You see, Ivanka has all but left Twitter. No tweets, no signs of the breathy-voiced daughter anywhere. Where is she? Do we care?

Moving on, we arrive at the scream-fest of a page of one Don Jr. Junior is not well. I’m sure if you have seen his recent unhinged video, you already know that. Junior is tweeting today, mostly about things only Junior can understand.

I expect another meltdown is coming soon to an internet screen near you. Junior did tweet out a “wow” in regards to Bill Cosby being released from prison. I can’t tell if that means Junior is happy about this fact or not.

Now we arrive at Eric. The often-overlooked brother seems to be the only one of the former guy’s spawn taking this seriously. Only Eric is NOT taking this seriously. He argues earnestly that the upcoming indictments don’t mean anything because the Daily Mail readers say they don’t. Right. And this is WHY we don’t pay much attention to Eric.

Moving along, we come to the family pets. I decided to speak of the former guy’s most devoted pet – for now anyway. So Lindsey Graham is hard at work disparaging President Biden. He seems to have been able to go a few hours without mentioning his owner. I expect that will change tomorrow when said owner wakes up to see his world collapsing.

And what about the big orange himself? Well, the answer to that question is….who cares? Isn’t it nice to say that?

Trump is on trial! If each of you reading this can kick in $10 or $25, it'll help keep Palmer Report firing on all cylinders at this crucial time in our nation's history: Donate now
-----
Palmer Report readers: sign up for our free mailing list here