Donald Trump Jr just got destroyed

Trump is on trial! If each of you reading this can kick in $10 or $25, it'll help keep Palmer Report firing on all cylinders at this crucial time in our nation's history: Donate now
-----
Palmer Report readers: sign up for our free mailing list here

I just love Ana Navarro.

There are some individuals that just make the world a better place in so many ways. I’ve long been a fan of Navarro. I secretly have a job I’d love for her to be offered.

I always felt Navarro would be a great host of “Meet the Press.” She’d certainly be better than who we have now. (Sorry, Chuck.)

And Ana is exceptionally skilled at smart verb take-downs of pathetic and stupid morons. Of course, the king of morons is the orange tumor and exiled insurrectionist, but one cannot forget his spawn, who often presents stiff competition to his daddy-oh in the brainless department.

I am speaking of Donald Trump Junior. Way uncool Junior got destroyed verbally by Navarro, and it was a wonderful thing to see.

As you may have heard, Navarro and View Host Sunny Hostin were asked live to leave the set of The View after testing positive for coronavirus.

It turned out they were false positives.

But Junior, being the mindless cretin that he is, took a jab at Navarro that was in such poor taste. I really wish he’d lost his Twitter account over it.

“Given the Ana Navaro news, I think it’s time for a national conversation about the dangers of Covid-19 & obesity.”

It is also important to note that Junior did NOT know the positive test would turn out to be false.

Cyber-bullying, joking about one’s physical health, weight-shaming. In Junior’s case, the apple does not fall far from the tree where his daddy is concerned.

But Navarro wasn’t about to take that crap sitting down. She fired back, and her response was incredible.

“He thought it was appropriate to take advantage of the false news that I had COVID to take a shot at my weight,” Navarro said. It gets better.

“First of all, I mean, I know that when you are a dimwit. with no skill, or talent or significant accomplishments, living off your father’s fame and name and fortune.”

“You’ve got to draw attention to yourself.”

“But baby, if you want to have a conversation about COVID and obesity, you could have had it last October, when your elderly obese father had it.”

Ouch! Moral of this story: Be careful who you mess with, Junior. As for Navarro — one of the best take-downs ever seen.

Trump is on trial! If each of you reading this can kick in $10 or $25, it'll help keep Palmer Report firing on all cylinders at this crucial time in our nation's history: Donate now
-----
Palmer Report readers: sign up for our free mailing list here