Donald Trump hits a humiliating all time low

Attention Palmer Report readers: sign up for our free mailing list here
-----
Note from Bill Palmer: if each of you reading this can kick in $10 or $25, it'll help keep Palmer Report firing on all cylinders at this crucial time in our nation's history: Donate now

Have any of you seen the film “The Wedding Crashers?” It was quite a fun movie about some men who would crash weddings. But sometimes, reality can closely mirror a movie or two. Because according to multiple reports, we have a real life Wedding Crasher in our midst at this very moment.

And this wedding crasher is the former guy. That’s right. Abandoned and lonely, in Floridian exile, the insurrectionist has reportedly begun dropping in unexpectedly at weddings-and also at funerals.

And according to reports, Trump’s favorite activity at these events is to talk- about himself, of course!

This story does make me shudder and feel deeply for Palm Beach brides. It appears the former guy’s crashing of these events has no rhyme or reason. He is not specifically on any special invitee lists. He just drops in, does a bit of socializing, and talks.

Trump’s conversational skills, of course, are as horrible as his Presidential skills. Apparently, most of his talking is about the 2020 election and how “wronged” he was.

But as bad as it is that the big orange is crashing weddings, it is so much worse than he is also hitting up memorial services. Because I imagine it must be difficult to mourn someone properly with a flopping, mealy-mouthed pest beside them, spilling forth verbal vomit and aggravating everyone around him. My heart goes out to these folks.

Attention Palmer Report readers: sign up for our free mailing list here
-----
Note from Bill Palmer: if each of you reading this can kick in $10 or $25, it'll help keep Palmer Report firing on all cylinders at this crucial time in our nation's history: Donate now