California Governor recall race goes off the rails

Trump is on trial! If each of you reading this can kick in $10 or $25, it'll help keep Palmer Report firing on all cylinders at this crucial time in our nation's history: Donate now
-----
Palmer Report readers: sign up for our free mailing list here

Vote, Santa Cruz. Vote Los Angeles. Vote San Diego and Fresno, Long Beach, and Pasadena. Vote Sacramento and Simi Valley. Vote no to the recall. I cannot stress how vital this recall is in the ongoing fight to save California from vile corruption. I have a bit of news in regards to that.

First news about one of the Republican challengers, Larry Elder. Elder, who does not believe there should be a national minimum wage, is now being called out by his former fiancee, who says that she feared for her life after the candidate pulled a gun on her during an argument.

“He made me truly feel fearful for my life,” Alexandra Datig said. Elder denies it.

In the meantime, a hearing date has been scheduled for the lawsuit Palmer Report told you about last week. It was filed by a few voters, challenging the constitutionality of the process. The hearing is now set to take place on August 30 of this year — just about a week or so away. The Judge is Michael Fitzgerald.

Before anyone gets too excited, I will say that most are saying the odds that this lawsuit gets the recall dropped are not high. Ballots have already gone out, and many have been sent back. However, we will see what happens.

Newsom must get over 50 percent of the vote. That is essential. There will be a high turnout of Republicans.

They want to bring down the Democratic party in California, and they will if we don’t stop them. So please everybody — do what you can. California is a glorious state, and it would be a disaster of epic proportions if her freedom and liberties are taken away by the fecklessness and evil of MAGA.

Trump is on trial! If each of you reading this can kick in $10 or $25, it'll help keep Palmer Report firing on all cylinders at this crucial time in our nation's history: Donate now
-----
Palmer Report readers: sign up for our free mailing list here