Caitlyn Jenner’s campaign is falling to pieces

Trump is on trial! If each of you reading this can kick in $10 or $25, it'll help keep Palmer Report firing on all cylinders at this crucial time in our nation's history: Donate now
-----
Palmer Report readers: sign up for our free mailing list here

Somehow Caitlyn Jenner is managing to cause trouble even from as far away as Australia. It is being reported that the fake candidate running to be California’s new governor is flat out broke with more and more debt piling up. She is in debt for over $150,000 and has very little left in her campaign coffers to spend during the last month of the campaign.

It appears Jenner, who is claiming she would make an excellent governor because she knows how to make tough decisions, made a disastrous decision in hiring Brad Parscale.

Parscale is the brainiac (sarcasm) who worked on the former’s guy’s campaign. Apparently, Jenner thought Parscale might be able to work his magic on her campaign. No such luck as I think she’s actually gone down in the polls. The last poll I saw had her at a whopping 3% in the polls. Excellent job, Parscale!

It also appears Parscale racked up quite a bit of debt. One item that caught my eye was a meal at Nobu. It was supposedly a staff meeting. Nobu is an ultra-fancy restaurant in Malibu. I think the staff could’ve met at someplace a little less lavish now, don’t you?

This staff meeting cost $1800. Way to go, Caitlyn. Do you plan to spend California’s money in the same negligent way you spent your campaign’s money? So now her campaign is broke, not that she seems to be doing much campaigning.

Despite all this, Jenner has insisted she is still a candidate and is in it to win it. I say she is not a candidate, and she’s in it to screw the race up. I’m not sure what the candidate’s next move is, but if we’re going on her history of campaign moves, it’s bound to be disastrous.

Trump is on trial! If each of you reading this can kick in $10 or $25, it'll help keep Palmer Report firing on all cylinders at this crucial time in our nation's history: Donate now
-----
Palmer Report readers: sign up for our free mailing list here