Caitlyn Jenner just stepped in it

Trump is on trial! If each of you reading this can kick in $10 or $25, it'll help keep Palmer Report firing on all cylinders at this crucial time in our nation's history: Donate now
-----
Palmer Report readers: sign up for our free mailing list here

What the heck is Caitlyn Jenner even doing? Jenner has seemingly launched a campaign to run for Governor of California. I say “seemingly” because, since her announcement, she has not done much. Her campaign website is pretty bare-bones with little in the way of policy initiatives. And she cannot seem to stop stepping in it when she speaks publicly. And now she’s done it again.

In an interview with Sean Hannity, Jenner complained bitterly about the homeless problem in her state. But she did not just leave it there. Instead, she announced many of her friends were leaving California because they can’t stand being there.

Way to make a statement! This is just my opinion, but if one is running to be governor of a state, maybe one should not be bragging about getting the heck OUT of said state.

According to Jenner, “Actually, my hangar, the guy across…he was packing up his hangar. I said, “where are you going?’ And he says, ‘I’m moving to Sedona, Arizona. I can’t take it anymore. I can’t walk down the streets and see the homeless.'”

This moronic statement caused “Sedona” to start trending on Twitter.

At this point, I believe Jenner should quit before she embarrasses herself any further. We know where this campaign is going, people, and it’s going exactly where the candidate for the “Birthday Party” went, which is nowhere.

Trump is on trial! If each of you reading this can kick in $10 or $25, it'll help keep Palmer Report firing on all cylinders at this crucial time in our nation's history: Donate now
-----
Palmer Report readers: sign up for our free mailing list here