Bon voyage, Larry Elder!

Attention Palmer Report readers: sign up for our free mailing list here
-----
Note from Bill Palmer: if each of you reading this can kick in $10 or $25, it'll help keep Palmer Report firing on all cylinders at this crucial time in our nation's history: Donate now

This is the day that we find out the fate of beautiful California. As people go to the polls to cast their votes, the Republican candidate has gone batshit crazy. Larry elder, who is also known as a walking and talking joke, launched a website last night, basically saying he has already lost the race because of fraud.

Elder is a moron. I actually think calling him that is disrespecting morons all over the place It is obvious that the man is afraid he cannot win on his sparkling personality, so he’s decided to take a page out of the book of Putin‘s puppy. Now, that does not mean that Governor Newsom is completely safe. He still needs our help in these last few hours.

Please continue to use your activism to fight like hell today. In addition to launching this joke of a website, evil Elder will also not commit to accepting the results of the recall election.

The good news about all this is that it is making Elder look like a fool. The bad news is that more and more GOP members seem to be engaging in this type of duplicitous behavior, and it’s dangerous, not that they care.

In a few short hours, this horrible recall will be over. I do not know about you folks, but I for one cannot wait. Thanks to all of you for doing what activists do, and let’s hope that Elder is soon a very distant and nightmarish memory.

Attention Palmer Report readers: sign up for our free mailing list here
-----
Note from Bill Palmer: if each of you reading this can kick in $10 or $25, it'll help keep Palmer Report firing on all cylinders at this crucial time in our nation's history: Donate now