Bon Voyage, Corey Lewandowski!

Attention Palmer Report readers: sign up for our free mailing list here
-----
Note from Bill Palmer: if each of you reading this can kick in $10 or $25, it'll help keep Palmer Report firing on all cylinders at this crucial time in our nation's history: Donate now

One question I have been asked frequently is, do writers pick their own headline titles? The answer to that question is no; we do not. And it is a good thing too. I believe it is a good thing because if it was I who picked my headlines, the headlines would probably all be the same, and they would say this: “The GOP SUCKS!!” I am sure most of you would get tired of seeing that headline again and again.

But you see, the GOP is infuriating, and they do indeed suck. But every now and again, one of the suckiest Republicans “gets theirs.” And one such person just did. This “person” is Corey Lewandowski.

There are not too many people as loathsome as this man. His history of horrible treatment of women goes back far. In addition, the man is pompous, arrogant, and just an all-around creep. Now, Corey is in a bit of trouble. Lewandowski has been accused of making unwanted sexual advances toward a donor. This donor, Trashelle Odom, alleges it happened in Las Vegas. Per Politico, Corey also reportedly made comments laced with sexual innuendo and touched her on the buttocks and leg.

As a result of these accusations, people are cutting ties with the lecherous Lewandowski. Even the orange traitor has seemingly cut him off. One knows it’s pretty bad when THAT happens.

I feel not one whit of sympathy for Corey. If these accusations are true, he engaged in some pretty obnoxious behavior. If they’re NOT true, he STILL has been involved in some pretty offensive behavior. I do hope this is the last we ever have to hear about this man.

Attention Palmer Report readers: sign up for our free mailing list here
-----
Note from Bill Palmer: if each of you reading this can kick in $10 or $25, it'll help keep Palmer Report firing on all cylinders at this crucial time in our nation's history: Donate now