Bill Barr unmasked

Attention Palmer Report readers: sign up for our free mailing list here
-----
Note from Bill Palmer: if each of you reading this can kick in $10 or $25, it'll help keep Palmer Report firing on all cylinders at this crucial time in our nation's history: Donate now

Some people wear masks. What I mean by that is that many humans do not like to show who they really are. So, instead of being themselves, they assume characteristics they don’t have. They create a “persona,” only that persona isn’t real. Their “outer shell” is very much different than their “inner shell.”

O. J. Simpson is an excellent example of this behavior. Other great examples include many liars and con men.

Some individuals do this quite successfully. They get away with it. Nobody ever really knows who they are. And then there are the others who simply cannot carry it off no matter how hard they try. Bill Barr is such a person.

Democrats are calling for Barr’s testimony regarding the despicable weaponization of the Department of Justice. And I believe Barr will testify. But which Barr will show up?

Barr is an example of the type who wears a mask and cannot carry it off. His mask is that of an affable and pleasant guy with a bit of social awkwardness.

Of course, that is not who he is at all. The real Bar is a nasty and cold control freak who stood at the former guy’s bidding, ready, willing, and able to do just about anything Trump wanted.

Barr will no doubt try to bring his “aw shucks” personality to testify. Actually, he is already starting with the ridiculous statement he put out claiming his usual “I don’t recall” bullshit. Sorry to be so harsh, but I have to call them as I see them, and virtually every word out of the man’s mouth is BS.

Luckily, Democrats know who and what he is, and the other thing is that Barr is terrible at answering questions and often screws up, most likely because of his arrogance. We will get to the bottom of everything, and Barr and his outer “mask” should be very worried right now.

Attention Palmer Report readers: sign up for our free mailing list here
-----
Note from Bill Palmer: if each of you reading this can kick in $10 or $25, it'll help keep Palmer Report firing on all cylinders at this crucial time in our nation's history: Donate now