Beto O’Rourke is on the clock

Trump is on trial! If each of you reading this can kick in $10 or $25, it'll help keep Palmer Report firing on all cylinders at this crucial time in our nation's history: Donate now
-----
Palmer Report readers: sign up for our free mailing list here

Although Texas has too many corrupt leaders to count, a particular person hovers, close by, perhaps getting ready to make an announcement. And I think I speak for many in hoping that announcement comes soon.

That person is Beto O’Roarke. I do not know whether Beto plans to make a run for governor, but I am sure I’m not the only one who hopes that he does. He has proved himself to be the epitome of authenticity, and his work has been tireless.

When Beto ran against Ted Cruz, he came very close to winning. In fact, he shocked many people who underestimated the candidate.

Though he did not win, he captured the hearts, minds, and souls of people all over the country. He is charismatic, kind-hearted, and would make a great governor of Texas. Having said that, I would understand his reticence.

While Texas is on its way to being a blue state, it is still hovering around purple for now, and there are many GOP voters there, so it would still be an awfully tough race to win.

That being said, I genuinely hope he decides to throw his hat in the ring. He would be a formidable candidate, and if he were to win, it would go a long way to healing the wounds the Lone Star State has faced over the last few years.

Trump is on trial! If each of you reading this can kick in $10 or $25, it'll help keep Palmer Report firing on all cylinders at this crucial time in our nation's history: Donate now
-----
Palmer Report readers: sign up for our free mailing list here