Anti-vaxxer lunatic goes on murder spree

Trump is on trial! If each of you reading this can kick in $10 or $25, it'll help keep Palmer Report firing on all cylinders at this crucial time in our nation's history: Donate now
-----
Palmer Report readers: sign up for our free mailing list here

Anti-vax conspiracy theorists now have more blood on their hands. A Maryland man shot and killed his pharmacist brother, his sister-in-law, and an 83-year-old woman. It appears he killed the elderly woman to order to steal her car and killed his pharmacist brother and sister-in-law because his brother had been administering COVID vaccines.

Jeffrey Allen Burnham of Cumberland, Maryland got it in his head that he had to kill his brother and his sister-in-law, stating that he needed to do that because his brother was “killing people with the COVID shot.” He first killed Rebecca Reynolds and took her car to drive to his brother’s home in Ellicott City, where he then killed his brother Brian Robinette and sister-in-law Kelly Sue Robinette, then stole his brother’s car to escape. He was arrested in West Virginia on October 1.

I hope Burnham spends the rest of his life in prison, and that he lives a very long time. At the same time, the anti-vax movement needs to also be held accountable. Their message is resonating with unstable people and bringing them to commit acts of violence against people involved with distributing and administering COVID vaccine shots. I don’t know if Burnham would’ve found another excuse if the pandemic hadn’t happened, but he got the message from someone that his brother was killing people with the COVID vaccine and acted on that message, killing three human beings. I highly doubt whoever Burnham got the message from could be held criminally liable, but it doesn’t diminish the truth that person or persons who spread such messages were accessories to these crimes, and now three people are dead.

I would hope this tragedy wakes some people up to the dangerous effect their words are having, but I highly doubt it will.

Trump is on trial! If each of you reading this can kick in $10 or $25, it'll help keep Palmer Report firing on all cylinders at this crucial time in our nation's history: Donate now
-----
Palmer Report readers: sign up for our free mailing list here