– Jill Biden is too amazing for words. Just as Michelle Obama is too amazing for words.
– The cool part about tonight was when Joe Biden went to embrace Jill Biden and she didn’t swat his hand away.
– I’m glad John Legend is on our team.
– Joe Biden picked an elevator operator to officially nominate him tonight, and it totally worked. Biden is just that blue collar.
– Republican Senators Rick Scott and Marco Rubio are competing right now to see who can be the bigger clown. They’re both winning.
– It was nice to see Jimmy and Rosalynn Carter in action one more time. Long live them both.
– Momentum is continuing to build for Michael Cohen’s new book. Cohen also tweeted this today: “Pursuant to my testimony before both the House Oversight Committee and Senate Select Committee, Donald Trump DID speak with Roger Stone about Wikileaks. I was there!” This book is going to be something else.
Bill Palmer is the publisher of the political news outlet Palmer Report